Energy auditing can be defined as an inspection, survey and analysis of energy flows in a building, process or system with the objective of understanding the energy dynamics of the system in question.
This is the first step to making your facility Energy Efficient by determining its present state. The audit is simply a process that evaluates where a building or plant uses energy and identifies opportunities to reduce consumption.
EDL is an Energy Services Company (ESCo) that has conducted audits throughout the Caribbean and thus has the necessary experience to perform audits quickly, efficiently and effectively. In addition all reports are reviewed by a Certified Energy Manager (CEM®), which ensures accuracy of each report.
Types of Energy Audits
Level 1: Walk Through Audits (1 Day)
Level 2: Intermediate Audits (2-3 Days)
Level 3: Advanced/ Detailed Audits (3-5 Days)
A Detailed Audit Report provides the following analyses:
- Power Factor
- Energy Usage and Water Consumption Index
- Solar System Analysis
- Carbon Dioxide Emission Analysis
- Organizational Analysis
- Maintenance Effectiveness
- Utility Bill Analysis
- Energy Accounting
- All the Energy Saving Opportunities that can be implemented to make the facility energy efficient.
- Recommendation of the most financially feasible Projects
Energy Dynamics Ltd is an ESCo, which provides the Implementation and Installation of suggested Energy Saving Opportunities, which includes the following:
- Lighting Retrofits
- Energy Management Plans
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning with Free Hot Water Option (Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRVF Systems))
- Guest Room Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Solar Water Heaters
- Building Management Systems
- Absorption Cooling (Non-Electric Air Conditioning)